Monday, September 6, 2010

let the blogging begin

Here goes nothing folks! I have always wanted to blog but I never really had the energy to do one. Now that my family is complete I think its important that I document all the exciting things that happen with us!
You may be wondering why the blog is titled "ice cream friday". Well besides the fact that I LOVE ice cream, it is also a tradition in our family that we have ice cream fridays. Every friday at some point in the day we will go eat ice cream together. This is just one thing I get to look forward to every week with my family!
I guess i should introduce the fam! Most of you already know us but for those of you who have been out of the loop for a bit we will get you caught up! Ben is 30 and owns Wolfe Pest Control LLC. You will probably be reading many stories about some of the experiences. Ben is my eternal companion, hard worker and an awesome dad. Camron will tell you that!
Camron is 4 years old and my secret agent (thats what he tells me when he wears his suit to church)! He begins preschool on Tuesday. Its bittersweet but he is so excited!
Capri is 8 months old. She is my soldier. We had a very scarey pregnancy and she helped me survive it. She loves to be in front of the camera as I am sure you will notice!
As for me, well you know me! I am now a Stay at home Mom with the greatest gifts I could be blessed with. I work with my hubby for Wolfe Pest Control and enjoy anytime I have with my family.
There are so many things that I wish I could post to get up to date but there is just too much so I am going to start fresh. For now I am going to say goodnight.
Thanks for stopping by to ice cream friday!

3 comments:

  1. :) Looking forward to your adventures as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I hope it gets better. Does blogging really take practice?!

    ReplyDelete